OVER 42,000 CLICKS
==================
Over 42,000 clicks on this thread. Interesting. Obviously a lot of readers are interested in a non-doctrinaire and philosophical approach to religion, theology and the like.

It is my understanding the Sophia, the spouse of It includes 'pneumatology'--the study of the human spirit.

WE ARE PNUEMATOLICAL BEINGS
===========================
As human beings we are not just somatological, that is, physical beings. Nor are we just psychological, that is, mental/intellectual beings--something we share with the animal kingdom, which I respect, greatly. We are also spiritual, or what I like to call, pneumatological beings.

That is, we have the ability to be self-reflective. As pneumatological beings we are capable of being aware of self and others. As such, we are capable of making choices. If we allow the ego--dominated by instincts and feelings--to rule us, the result can be great evil. However, if we choose to join our egos with that of others and seek the greater good for all of us, the result can be great good, for all.

Last edited by Revlgking; 09/30/07 01:21 AM.

G~O~D--Now & ForeverIS:Nature, Nurture & PNEUMA-ture, Thanks to Warren Farr&ME AT www.unitheist.org