Originally Posted By: Revlgking
If I am to understand your philosophy of religion I would like to know about
Originally Posted By: Tutor Turtle
Well, in your eyes it [box?] is everything you believe I stand for... or don't stand for.
So, list a number of things you do, or do not, stand for.
Every thing is God and No Thing is God.

List some of the "original teachings" and "the roots".

I already have.

You say you are the "Co founder and officer of a non-profit corporation." Interesting. What valuable things do you produce?

Value would be relative. We introduce people to what is inside of them, with the use of educational materials and direct communication.
Do you say and believe you were a "Monk in a pre-christian order"?
I wrote: I am a Monk.
Does this mean you believe in re-incarnation? I keep my options open on the idea.

I have experience and knowledge of multidimensional incarnations.

Do you seriously believe that
God plays all kinds of games. Humanity is a game. As for roots.. That which I have spoken of, you have not accepted. Something about not liking a lack of definition....That which creates and serves the creation of humanity. In that there is nothing that is exclusive. AND nothing of the relative impresses or impacts it.
Moral action then, is that which is joined with all that IS in the reflection of creation. EVERYTHING is love, or direction and functionality.
I was serious.
I have no idea what you mean by the above

Apparently, yes.
and by this

"Beliefs color all aspects of reality and without the understanding and experience of God, spirituality and morality are subjective."
I can tell that you struggle with what I've written, both here and in past postings.

Please, how would you tell a 12 year old the above, and this[quote]God and the experience of God is superior to any belief system. Regardless of belief God still exists as God and does not change because of ones changing beliefs.

God is not democratic.

I would use less words for a 12 year old. They are much more open to experience than the average adult. Especially those who are older and set in belief.
You asked me about my concept of G0D.

No.. I asked you to define: "All that IS"

I was addicted to the Hokey Pokey, but then I turned myself around!!