Pitiful that you think I'm the reason no one responds to your posts, and that you can't on your own, write anything that has any interest to anyone else, without first clearing out any opposing thoughts or interests that steal the thunder from your special opinions and beliefs.

Perhaps you need to create your own webpage where no one has any ability to state their own opinions and beliefs.
You could post your personal history, and your special opinions and beliefs without fear of any opposition to the main body of interests you have, in making it all about you.

Oh and some food for thought. Ellis didn't leave because of me (if she left at all). Gallant of you to jump to her defense and others in suggesting I'm the sole reason for anyone losing interest in your needs for attention.
Though you're insisting that her main interests were all about you and your posts, I'm sure she had more than enough room on this forum to wade thru the many topics I never ventured into, without bumping into my comments regarding your psychological fixation with your opinions and beliefs.
As I remember she made it quite clear that she actually let the ignore button work for her and never saw my posts after engaging the option. She seemed quite content having made the announcement and never complained or whined like you insist on doing.
Unlike you.., (whilst making the claim to ignore me) further engaging me at every possible entry with your ad hominems to the point that I make in reference to the repetitive announcements of your special opinions and beliefs, she seemed stable in her self and her position.

You should try some of that self hypnosis or will power that you preach to others about, in hopes of calming yourself and removing yourself of any obsessions you have in regard to others that don't meet your expectations.

I was addicted to the Hokey Pokey, but then I turned myself around!!