Quote:
As truth is encompassing, universality of knowledge is a function of enlightenment... In the same way scientific laws are consistent throughout the universe, so are spiritual truths. Peoples of faith in the universe, to the extent they honestly seek truth, will gravitate toward universal spiritual laws, tending to unite on at least the basics.

This is a fact. However enlightenment is not a projection of a belief regardless of the faith one has in their belief. It (enlightenment) is much more stable and real than any belief. Until then the mind seeks to unite beliefs in faith that it will change the world. But that hasn't ever worked. The effect of change is hidden under belief and emits itself thru the unconscious desires of humanity that are overshadowed by belief and projections of enlightenment and heaven.
As they gravitate toward something that always will exist in all multidimensional realities missing it by the projection of belief, man will discover heaven and enlightenment when he has put all ideas about it down, once and for all. This is how enlightenment reveals itself.

Enlightenment does not come to man, man has always had everything within his grasp. Self realization comes with the realization of Self as it has always been and always will be.

I was addicted to the Hokey Pokey, but then I turned myself around!!