Originally Posted By: Bill S.
Quote:
We?

Go on, TT, admit it, you missed him. Who else has the patience to read your posts. smile
As I recall, he has made a point of broadcasting the fact that he's put me on his ignore list, and he has more than once accused me of being verbose. I doubt his patience or attention span extends itself any further than his personal opinions, as seems to be the case for a lot of folks.

He's tried to get me to headline my statements and take on his writing style.. which reminds me of my grandmother..
My mother insisted I write her on occasion when I was a kid and what I got from granny for the effort was criticism for my penmanship.

On top of that most of his posts are repetitive statements about his past, his kids and his vacations. Not so much on the philosophy of religion, unless its his personal philosophy on his religion, or the latest book he's read that he might think could be a statement of his philosophy of life.

Nope can't say there is anything to miss. It's always refreshing when he takes a long vacation and others have a chance to bring something new to this thread.

I was addicted to the Hokey Pokey, but then I turned myself around!!