Really?

Why would anyone be jealous of you having a need to repeat yourself, just to try and get attention?

I'm just stating the obvious rev.

The majority of the posts are yours.
You post to get attention (by your own admission)
You repeat yourself over and over again which would be obvious to anyone who read this thread. And the repetition is in regard to the G~Õ~D you fabricated as a special acronym, and the fact that you started this thread and it gets a lot of attention for the title. Yet without anyone actually responding to it, your need for attention turns anyone interested in the title away.. for the simple reason that the content fails to commit itself to the "Topic" referenced in the Title.

Unfortunately, anyone who speaks toward the truth of the above, gets labeled as a troll and or a psychopath.(Except for the moderator.. obviously you can overlook the same comments I made, when they are cast upon you by someone who can take away your privileges for bullying someone who posts a comment to the relative truths that are self evident wink )

I just don't find you to be a very sane person, nor a very good example of a person who would insist on waving the "reverend" title in front of themselves.

A certain lack of humility, and a narcissistic reverence for yourself kinda kills any attraction one might have to the topic, since it has been overwhelmed by your need for self validation, and the incessant ad hominem attacks on anyone who might want to bring this thread close to the topic intimated within the Title of this Thread.

Obviously the G~Õ~D you reference when you:
Think:Great-Omni-DazzlementOf Light, Generating Organizing & Delivering ALL-Good.. is very selective. Kinda like the God of the Jehovahs witnesses, which favors only those who belong to the Church, and are followers in selective belief systems, backed by title and references.

All else are found unworthy and troll like. cry

Sadly religionists fall far from the philosophies which inspired any of the religions past or present, for their need to organize God into a structure that suits the special interests of the few, rather than the source of all that is.

I was addicted to the Hokey Pokey, but then I turned myself around!!