God is the sum of all goldfish. Everyone acknowledges that goldfish exist. Therefore god exists.

Here's something that may be unfathomable to you: I do not care whether you accept atheism. However, I do care when people misrepresent science or conflate scientific ideas with the counterfeits from philosophy/religion.

I've heard of "self-evidence proof," of God, but I've never actually seen any, except insofar as God as defined as something intended to confuse.

Atheists do not claim that individuals came from nothing. While caricatures of atheism may require faith, the actual article does not.

You actually believe that your "philosophy" enables you to be truly loving, the implication being that atheists are incapable of same. Too bad it doesn't enable humility.

If Ralph the cabbage god exists, we'll all have great fun as well. Unlimited beer and pretzels, all women have IQ's of 180 and perfectly sized and toned mammalian protruberances. Guys have IQs of 150 and enormous reproductive appendages. Of course that has no relevance to science. But then again ...