Originally Posted By: Revlgking
A dialogue between you (the Turtle), and me (the Rev). Here we go:
Originally Posted By: Tutor Turtle
While you're waving a flag to get attention..."
LGK: Correction. I do not wave flags. I write things that many I think of as REVS--that is, people out there who I respect--seem to enjoy reading.

Of course you have your opinion. Whether anyone agrees with you or your points of view is always subjective.

I write for and revere all readers. But I especially revere readers who are also writers and who have some meaningful things to say. Here and elsewhere, I have suggested: We all need to live lives worthy of being respected--revered.

And in light of that thought, you did call me a psychopath, threw out the frequent Ad hominem, and like a child who wants attention, tried to rally others here to your side when ranting in favor of your opinion over those you felt didn't deserve any respect.

Your actions speak louder than your claims to being self righteous.

Sad to say, TT, I have no idea what you mean when you write:
Originally Posted By: Tutor Turtle
... you may draw a look or two. However when you get close and examine the flag, and the flag waver only to find there is nothing of any real interest, you walk on.

Understanding the general lack of interest in your narcissism does seem to escape you.

How come you refuse to "walk on"?

1.)I have an interest in addressing your narcissism, since it supersedes the philosophy of religion. 2.) I also have an in interest to bring the attention back to the Thread Topic, which by the way might actually be the reason this thread gets any hits at all.
Obviously when so many bypass the conversation after finding it has little to do with the thread topic and more about Rev. L.G.King and his world of beliefs and opinions, someone might question why out of 6 million hits there are only about 75 people who participate and less than 800 responses.

If the thread content was to dive more into philosophy rather than the repetitive content of your personal opinions, your personal biography, family vacations and the need for constant attention, it might get more people involved.

Maybe...

from post #44132
Originally Posted By: Bill S.
Could be that Rev is secretly working on another record attempt - to see how many different topics can be included in a single thread.

BTW, other than writing jokingly about it, when did I ever write that I, personally, am a self-interested individualist?
The idea that your interest is in drawing attention to yourself rather than the Thread Topic has already been addressed.
You must be having a senior moment...
Originally Posted By: Ellis
... and you, Rev, are very good at it [Getting the attention of readers]. However, it can become annoying.
Thanks, Ellis ... But, if it helps get attention... what's wrong with giving an idea the " kiss-of-life", as you call it? Isn't getting attention, among other things, what spurs writers to keep on writing?

I was addicted to the Hokey Pokey, but then I turned myself around!!