Originally Posted By: Revlgking
I simply want us to have a dialogue about life, including a new kind of secular and non-sectarian theism (currently I call it unitheism/unideism--note the combination of ideas)--one which is ready to willingly and lovingly partner with the sciences and the arts in the great work of making, at least this planet, "a thing of beauty and a joy forever"
Any "ism" is going to be subjective.

Crafting Ideas concerning beauty (subjectively speaking) regarding this earth and forever, will probably come close to the same approach that was used in creating a God of personality.

Whenever there is a lack of understanding with creation as it exists in the present moment, the use of judgment that approaches life with what is wrong or missing might fail to see the beauty of contrast, or the enrichment of the soul as it exists, or has existed.
Obviously when you approach the idea of creating an earth within the concepts and ideals of belief, it is going to be subject to change and opinion.

If you belief the universe was initially a democratically derived concept, you're likely to project that ideal in assuming command of the present creation when taking over where nature began prior to your democratically manufactured theism as the personal idol of beauty.

I was addicted to the Hokey Pokey, but then I turned myself around!!