For the record. Within the dialogue of several of your previous postings... regardless of what you like to think about yourself... You have used a few of those daggers/swords/insults against subjects within the topics as well as posters. I will accept that I am one of those of which you made some remark pertaining to psychosis... crazy

Tho you may say you refrain from the proverbial debate, your opinion or your opinion of another's opinions (your comments), have included personal judgments and feelings. (Freedom of expression is a wonderful thing isn't it?)
As it is, with all of the co-dependent fear of igniting a feeling within ones self, people tend to tiptoe around the feelings of others by trying to edit everything they think say and feel.

Now. If you think you can exclude any controversy from the topic of conversation then lets see if you have the will power to suggest any idea about a subject or person without drawing attention to the subjective point of view and any judgments regarding your feelings about something within another's opinion, or having another suppress their feelings about your opinions.

No debating necessary just good old fashioned freedom of expressing the opposing thought and judgment regarding the line in the sand/dogma/belief.

Or maybe you could just ignore all of those who you have judgments about and keep the topics locked up and privatized within a congregation of individuals who would only have similar points of view.
How about your own website and forum. You could title it, "I did (and always will do) it my way"

Oh one more thing... If'n yer wanting to keep the topic within the boundaries of the subject matter, you might have to refrain from the personal biographies, Vacation updates, biographies and personal backgrounds of others, and the occasional Dog and Cat photos wink

I was addicted to the Hokey Pokey, but then I turned myself around!!