Originally Posted By: ImagingGeek

So in otherwords, you're using a definition of 'god' that is so meaningless as to be useless.

No, I don't define God. People who define God and expect their definition to encapsulate God don't know God.
The rest of us use the word as it is defined in the english language - i.e. as in a word with a meaning well-enough defined as to be able to use it in a conversation.

"The Rest of Us" refers to all those you know and don't know, (assuming everyone experiences and thinks the same as you) who see God as a non-word describing something that doesn't exist, but gives meaning to a conversation regarding what doesn't exist?
And, amoung people who use the word as defined, it is very well possible to be anti-god.

It is very possible to be resistent to ones own interpretations of what reality is defined as, as well as a definition of God. To say the dictionary encapsulates the history of experience and understanding of God and reduces it to a common understanding or authoritative ideal is simplistic and delusional.

I'm not anti-god - how, afterall, could I be opposed to something I know does not exist?

How could you know anything about anything, if the thing being referenced isn't experienced?
If something doesn't exist but the authoritative example for the word (dictionary) describing the non-thing is your point of reference, why would you give a non-thing any thought or any credibility to the dictionary?
Originally Posted By: Tutor Turtle
Everyone is familiar with the word God.

LOL. Doesn't exist = no words.
Than simply put no one can be anti-god. Since God is a non word and doesn't exist, nor could you have a conversation about something you can't know anything about since it can't exist.

Originally Posted By: Tutor Turtle
What most have an aversion to, is an authority that prescribes what that should or shouldn't mean to an individual.

You mean words with accepted definitions?
No, authoritatively prescribed definitions of personal realities that seek to reduce the experience to a non-experience, or to prove a non-experience to be a real experience.

I was addicted to the Hokey Pokey, but then I turned myself around!!