Originally Posted By: Revlgking
because I do not trust the BIG EGO--the one who calls herself/himself, TT--I now assume that all explanations given from that source, are, what you call "poor" ones, OK!

If you need evidence for what I just said, send Kate--a helpful moderator, BTW--and me, a private message.Then we can have a positive and useful dialogue

Kate--thank G~Õ~D, will then fill all of us in on: who all of us EGOTISTS, including me, are, OK! laugh

Evidently Kate has been labeled as an inside source to the quality and identification of egotists according to the Reverend?

How about it Kate? You and the Reverend like to talk about who is who and whether they are worthy of your opinions in secret?

The reverend has spoken often of his conversations with the moderators whenever he writes me a personal message complaining about how he doesn't like the way individuals play in his sandbox.
It's always reminded me of a child running to the teacher or to mom to complain about having hurt feelings. "MOM... TT did it again! He talked to me and came to my forum!!"

Obviously the Reverend is sensitive and not forgiving, but then that is an historic emotional trait of the Church and religion.
"Kill all those who don't think and act like we want them to as good god fearing individuals," was the motto during the crusades and the Spanish inquisition.

It's always one thing to preach Gods love, and another to live it. Isn't it Reverend?

Obviously being an octogenarian doesn't cure one of childish hissy fits..

I was addicted to the Hokey Pokey, but then I turned myself around!!