Originally Posted By: TheFallibleFiend

As a victim and examplar of the Dunning-Kruger effect, you no doubt have.
I have, and I've also recognized the example of authoritativeness in your passion to preach scientific fact and the need for moral cleansing. It's usually a psychological condition created by the need to fend off anything that might oppose the personal point of view, due to a fear of being measured by an idea of what is worthy and what isn't.
At least you've brought it forward and can do something about it. wink

I've found that the belief in victimization comes from a lack of understanding in the nature of reality, and the reality of ones ineffable spirit (which is connected to all people and all things).
You (or anyone for that matter), can rise above that idea and be free from the fear of being victimized by understanding how each and everyone draws to themselves the very experience of life, by the choices one makes at all levels of consciousness.

If and when you (or anyone who feels they are an exemplar of victimization), decides to look inside themselves for the emotional patterns of stress and illusions of belief in fear and victimization, you will see that all ideas of self measure where an individual becomes superior or unworthy came from the acceptance of conditioning, not from who or what you are.

You were most likely taught to believe in victims and to grade yourself and others by your parents and the educational system that taught you that people are valued by achieving results that are complementary to the tasks and values of the system creating the tasks and the rules.

To believe that some are superior, or less than others is based on social values of prejudice, greed and fear, not on human potential or the nature of all things and all ideas.

Unfortunately those like you, who believe in this self measure will teach their children that they will be victims to others, who will be either superior or less than them, prompting them (like you) to want to eradicate all that is offensive to your sense of belief and personal reality.

I'll bet you can see things differently if you were to want to make a change. smile

I was addicted to the Hokey Pokey, but then I turned myself around!!