As I said above:
Interestingly, wolves as wolves, world-wide, are getting less and less in number. I understand that in the British Isles there are none. The have evolved and have become political economists. Now, they are all trying to control the political economy! laugh
http://www.wolfsongalaska.org/disappearance_of_wolves.html

Very few, if any, European countries have them. Russia perhaps. However, their presence now and in the future, in the form of dogs, is quite a success story, don't you think? Evolution can be GOD-like, it seems.
===============================================
"'Spiritually'? You mean 'emotionally'?? I wish you'd be more direct in your writing. I said your message was wrong because I'm irritated by claims that something is true simply because it would feel nice if it were." Kallog

You wish me to be "more direct in my writing"? OK, give me an example.

Question: Would atheists like to see words like the following go extinct and be removed from the dictionaries?: God, god, holy, atonement, prayer, meditation, heaven, hell,forgiveness, faith, hope, love, religion, sin, spiritual, Holy Spirit ... What others come to mind?

My World Book Dictionary (2 volumes) even has agape, pneuma and pneumathology, three favourite words of mine.

BTW, WBD points out that before psychology was called psychology, it was called pneumatology--study of the Holy Spirit, including the human spirit--when it is dedicated to being holy.

Last edited by Revlgking; 02/25/11 07:52 PM. Reason: Always good to do

G~O~D--Now & ForeverIS:Nature, Nurture & PNEUMA-ture, Thanks to Warren Farr&ME AT www.unitheist.org