Originally Posted By: Orac
To me you still avoided the issue of do I as a human have freedom of choice and why?

This is what I got:

Not my fault. I can't command you to see something.

You view that we live in GODS construct and I get the bit about we have an ego and it is bounded to our reality.
Pity you can't remove the ghosts from your thinking.

I think you are trying to say free will exists only within ones ego within GODS construct ..... rough interpretation.

Every thing is subjective. All realities have their own direction and purpose. You can try to build a house with a herring, but a hammer will do much better.

To me being honest you just moved physical boundaries to psychological boundaries. This all comes out like a bad version of the Matrix movie to me at the moment.

There is a close relationship between physical boundaries and the psychological systems of identification. Hypnotists use that relationship to alter perceptions of reality.

I am left with unanswered questions:

1.) Why GOD's construct what is it's point.

What is God. Answer that question and you will have an answer.

(Hint: It has nothing to do with religion as you fail to understand it)

Remember I couldn't answer why we exist either and that's fine sometimes just recognizing what one doesn't know is enough.
You've just distracted your mind with another thought. The question still exists within you.

2.) Can I defy GOD's will inside my little ego boundary.
You created the ego. Can you defy yourself?

To me this was an attempt to keep GOD's omnipotent in a physical sense by moving freedom of choice into a concept of ego and that's fine I don't think it really matters, can I defy GOD in my little ego. An omnipotent GOD should be able to know what you are thinking and taking the problem up into a psychological domain won't change the problem the question is does GOD give you a "domain" that he doesn't control 100%.

Tho you have no love or respect for religion, you remain bound to the dogma of religious identification with God.
Who's fault is that? Gods?
You should really expand your understanding of consciousness as something other than the emergent programs of identity and conditioning of the senses.

3.) I get I create my own reality in my little ego boundary but what is the point to my reality?

Who are you that created ego? Not much difference in that and God, other than those you have personally created.

This is where I really got the Matrix movie feel that this is all just a conspiracy to keep us thinking so they could tax our electrical energy ... dam you machines .... cue big guns and neo smile

Paranoia will destroya

By the way I should say I am often told I am not very religion sensitive because I really didn't grow up with it at all in my life as it was really banned by the government.

You're also not very open minded about much of anything outside of your own beliefs. Not much difference between you and religion. Not surprising you are so distant from the world around you.
So if I overstep a sensitivity point please don't hesitate to let me know I am not trying to offend and I can be very blunt and insensitive.

Insensitivity is just the distance you put from the world around you.
The use of choice or freedom of thought (tho you can blame it on the past if you will). Ego takes will out of the picture and victimizes its senses and abilities (sensibility) with the will and power of others. You could call it self hypnosis.

I was addicted to the Hokey Pokey, but then I turned myself around!!