Originally Posted By: Amaranth Rose II
From what I know, he had two children, a son and a daughter, both grown and away from home.

I think he was divorced from his wife. She, at any rate, lived in Hong Kong, and he in Britain. He was an inventor of sorts. He will be missed here.
AR II, thanks for your interesting response. However, like his short profile, it tells us very little about who he really was.

ARR II, you say that Mike was "an inventor of sorts". This prompts me to ask: Of "what sorts"?

This also prompts me to ask a lot of questions about the nature, function and value of SAGG itself and of belonging to it.

Sure, all question-filled, tyro-kind of scientists have their role and value in life. But keep in mind: Each of us, including Einstein was once a beginner.

Meanwhile, let us encourage all writers to fill out a good and valid profile. In no way, should any of the readers of SAGG be isolated from and meeting with genuine research scientists, inventors and the explorers of new ideas, who are among us?

G~O~D--Now & ForeverIS:Nature, Nurture & PNEUMA-ture, Thanks to Warren Farr&ME AT www.unitheist.org