Professor-- at the CALIFORNIA INSTITUTE OF INTEGRAL STUDIES--Brian Swimme, a cosmologist I met, here is Toronto, in the 1970s, said recently that this book should be made into a movie.

Here is a YOUTUBE video about his work:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WE4XdGeduTg

Quote:
Can I ask Rev K is Michael Dowd something like your view, I was shocked that is very progressive ...
In 1947, at 17, I went off to university-- www.mta.ca --as a student who was already progressive in my way of thinking.

I loved the opening comment made that year by the newly-appointed professor in charge of the 60 theological students at MTA:

Quote:
"Fellow students interested in practising the art of living the kind of life that is meaningful and purpose-filled. We are here to help each other prepare and educate ourselves to be ready to be of good service to all humanity and the world in which we live.

Whenever you come into any of my classes, please bring your brains with you. Do not hang them up with your hats in the coatroom.

Like true philosophers--lovers of wisdom--who seek the great and valuable truths that life has to offer, let us never fear the beautiful truths to be found in the sciences and arts. Use your brains to help you take loving care to practice the good art of thinking progressively."

Last edited by Revlgking; 09/27/13 03:58 AM.

G~O~D--Now & ForeverIS:Nature, Nurture & PNEUMA-ture, Thanks to Warren Farr&ME AT www.unitheist.org