Originally Posted By: Revlgking
2,120 replies and 6,045,611 views--45,000 of these have been just recently been received. It was just a few days ago, when this thread reached the 6,000,000 mark.

That means (since you, arm and I have been the only ones who have posted since the 6m mark)that this thread has recently been passed over by 45,000 people who obviously found nothing to respond to. confused

ABOUT WONDERCAFE
WC, as I see it, encourages posters to say who they are, what they do or do not believe--no hiding, please.

It welcomes progressive thinkers--be they Atheists, Agnostics, Secularists, Christians, Hindus, Jews, Muslims, whoever ... It also encourages writers not be afraid to say why they write. Healthy and positive egos are welcomed.

Let the dialogue be a free, open-ended and a win-win experience. This is not a zero-sum debate or game. All sincerely held beliefs and opinions will be respected.

Bashing the egos (the selves) or mocking the opinions and beliefs of others should be avoided. It need not be tolerated.

Unless its posted by You.
Example: Posted in reference to this thread at wondercafe

Quote:

RevLindsayKing
Posted on: 06/30/2013 22:40
ARM! There is talk --even by the cynics like Tutor Tutrtle--about this thread at www.scienceagogo.com

The thread on "Philosophy of religion ..." just now went over the 6,000,000-hits mark .

Arminius
Posted on: 06/30/2013 23:05
Yes, Linds, I just posted on it.

RevLindsayKing
Posted on: 07/01/2013 00:35
Thanks for your comments, Arm. BTW, several other posters besides me have TT--not very open or transparent and fond of using ad hominems--on "ignore".

One poster is Ellis--a strong sceptic and committed to materialism. We get along. She is a retired teacher and lives in Australia. She once referred to TT's writing pattern as "mind-numbing". smiley I agree.

Your analogy of my opinion, delivered as an ad hominem, is ironic. Equally fascinating is your segue into the conversation regarding this thread with the introduction and topic of Tutor Turtle. I'm flattered that you would give me precedence over the thread topic, but then you don't seem to hold the topic in this thread in any kind of reverence since there is very little about religion and its philosophy in this thread due to the content and entitlement to the image of yourself, by yourself.

I POST THE FOLLOWING LINK SIMPLY AS AN EXPERIMENT:

http://www.scienceagogo.com/forum/ubbthr...amp;type=thread

I assume this LINK will give me a print version, which I can then send to a writer who has agreed to help with editing the total content of this site.

You would necessarily need to clean up the disparity between your claims to be open minded, and the passive aggressive behavior towards those that have exceeded your level of patience, and what you call an open mind.

I was addicted to the Hokey Pokey, but then I turned myself around!!