Originally Posted By: Revlgking

In another forum, I sent a personal "comment to Albert Einstein". Here is what I said. Albert, I understand that, like me, you understand that there is no personal, subjective, or objective being with dimensions running the universe, which some call God.

Addressing the dead, making assumptions in comparison to your own beliefs to the dead, and waiting for a response from the dead is a thing of wonder... sick
Quote:

....if we will it so and choose that it be so, which, as I put it, is god-like. It generates, organizes and delivers (G~0~D) that which is good, omnipresent, omniscient, omnipotent, and desirable (G~O~D).

Aren't you contradicting yourself? In the first paragraph you claim that you believe there is no subjective or objective being with dimensions running the universe.
In the second paragraph you claim to believe that if WE will the universe to be so, that we run the universe as something that is a subjective, objective and dimensional product of a subjective, objective and dimensional collection of personalities identified as WE.
Quote:

Meanwhile, I am waiting to hear from "him", soon.

Good luck with that. Maybe when you're dead you can meet him in common grounds. wink

I was addicted to the Hokey Pokey, but then I turned myself around!!