Originally Posted By: Bill S.
New Theory!

Everything else goes into this thread

Boy Howdy.. everything but philosophy of religion (just in case you didn't know, that's American slang for "NO SH*T").
Originally Posted By: Bill S.
, so why not a new theory.

Rev and TT are really the same person: Trev T. He has been keeping this thread going, almost single handed, for years.
As much as I'm in favor of the reality that everything is connected, I (personally) like to think that even tho my anus is attached and an integral part of my self, that there are other parts of me that are more readily recognized by most as supporting a life function that recognizes and builds upon "connectivity" in the spirit of philosophy, and the philosophy and direct cognition and application of "spirit". cool That being the case, the idea that this thread is going anywhere would be subject to what functioning organs of intent, goodness and organization are thoughtfully producing the delightful outcomes of this thread being that you suggest it is functioning or "going".. (just in case someone wants to vote in favor that this thread is actually "alive").

Since it seems more like a sewer for anything and everything narcissistic and Rev. King, I would say that even tho all parts connected are creating a function here in this thread, its not of the creative part that writes symphonies and discovers new horizons, but rather a facility to recognize and recycle waste products.

IF we as a body (Trev.T) are working together in this function, then that is fine. However to say we are the same would be like saying your hand and your penis (even tho they might spend a lot of time together in utility) are the same. I like to think that certain qualities help to highlight our unique differences. wink

Interesting thought tho.. Could mean all the parts are played by the same actor. Wouldn't that be a hoot! All, just to gain recognition!

A ploy to save religion from being further fractured by so much controversy and delusion, by pretending to be a Hero amongst all others.

I was addicted to the Hokey Pokey, but then I turned myself around!!