FRIENDS AT SAGG, PLEASE TAKE A LOOK AT THE FOLLOWING COMMENTS ABOUT THE FIRST DAYS OF THIS THREAD.

They came to this thread from a DA Morgan, from Seattle Washington--I wonder if DAM is still in the land of the living--116 pages and over 8 million hits ago, shortly after Ms. Ellis, a teacher from Australia made her first thoughtful post.

Originally Posted By: DA Morgan
Well done Ellis. When speaking intelligently, thoughtfully, and precisely, there is never a reason to fear.

Even were I to disagree with you I would respect you.
NOTE: All the following quotes were made by DA Morgan.

Quote:
Whereas the self-annointed reverend has yet to do anything other than layer fuzzy thinking over vague nonsense.

Quote:
If he was correct, even if I were to agree with him, his lack of mental self-discipline would be unworthy of respect. Let me give you an example. Suppose someone writes:

Quote:
"We should stop torturing people because the invisible purple rhinoceros says so."

Quote:
I would agree with the concept of stopping torture. But the author, having justified it with an imbecility, would still be unworthy of respect...

Quote:
There is no god, provable, because were there one the universe would be no different than it is today.

Quote:
I have to howl at those who watch a tornado rip through town tearing down houses of the rich, the poor, good citizen and bad, businesses, schools, and churches with an equal lack of regard.

Quote:
If their invisible purple rhino actually existed ... just once ... he'd have left the church standing: He never, ever, does!
Later, in some follow-up comments between each quote, I will add my thoughts. Feel free to add yours. BTW, is there an easy way to go back and visit what was said in 2007--the first year of this thread?

G~O~D--Now & ForeverIS:Nature, Nurture & PNEUMA-ture, Thanks to Warren Farr&ME AT www.unitheist.org