Originally Posted By: redewenur

Originally Posted By: Revlgking
Ah, yes! THE BIG EXPANSION THEORY (BET)--a rapid expansion of the FABRIC of space. Interesting! Sounds more loving and GOD-like than an "explosion"--and a much gentler, humane, safer and better BET than a BIG bang.

It does imply that you think of "GOD" as a person; but you state that you don't, so it seems a rather strange thing for you to have said.
Thanks for pointing this out. Because I think of GOD as a process, not as a person, I will rephrase what I had in mind: I have never liked the name "BIG Bang model" or theory-- the prevailing cosmological theory of the early development of the universe.

According to the Big Bang model, the universe was originally in an extremely hot and dense state that expanded rapidly. This implies that it was a violent process, not a GOD-like one--loving and gentle. This why I prefer to think of the early development of the universe as the "BIG Expansion model" or theory--more like the conception and growth of a child in a womb.
=============================================

G~O~D--Now & ForeverIS:Nature, Nurture & PNEUMA-ture, Thanks to Warren Farr&ME AT www.unitheist.org