Originally Posted By: Amaranth Rose II
Rev--
I think you are making much ado about something that should be nothing ...
"nothing" you say. And I certainly agree with you. That is precisely what I learned from checking the comments of ????, I learned, NOTHING!

As you know, I have let it be known--in the hope that, now and then, I might possibly find at least two or three worthwhile pieces of knowledge, or even wisdom--that I would, now and then, ignore the ignore button for a few minutes, which I did now and then.

However, obviously, my hope was a forlorn one. Therefore, thanks to your comment. From now on I will not waste my time! Thanks for helping me be cool

Meanwhile, I am having all kinds of fun with other friends at SAGG. Also, there are any number of forums like WonderCafe, Progressive Christianity--non-theistic religion.

I especially like the Group for Christian Hypnotherapists--an open-group at Linked-IN and FaceBook (unitheism) etc. All include Christians, Muslims, Jews, Hindus, Agnostics/Atheists, whatever.

BTW, I should mention--the group at Linked-IN is very open to Unitheism and want to explore the use of Pneumatherapy--the pastoral use of hypnosis.

Naturally, I spend a lot of time on the phone--helping counsel clients of flfcanada.com
--many affected by fears, panic and depression attacks. Our medical consultant, Dr. Zoltan Rona is a great help

http://www.mydoctor.ca/user/ASP/about.asp?id=2509

Twitter:
@zoltanRona

Last edited by Revlgking; 05/06/14 08:46 PM. Reason: a

G~O~D--Now & ForeverIS:Nature, Nurture & PNEUMA-ture, Thanks to Warren Farr&ME AT www.unitheist.org