Originally Posted By: Revlgking
Now, I Thank G~0~D & GÕD--and I do not mean the false and non-existent gods, or God--for the toggle key.

Right because it's reasonable and logical that there is a difference when God becomes an acronym, or more importantly, a special acronym.

Thanks also for the opportunity to say more about the use and value of special words and acronyms--the kind often used by all who write, especially writers who take a science/knowledge-based approach to the subjects on which they choose to focus. New ideas always need new to words communicate them the curious.
In this case don't you mean an approach to an idea using scientific theory in a way that suits the writer regardless of whether it is scientific or an accepted scientific fact?

BEFORE the BIG BANG, What was there?

IMO, the answer is G0D. That which Generates, Organizes & Delivers the singularity: Good/Opportune & Desirable Gifts grow from there.

Prior to this post you exemplified God as a special acronym which stood for all that came about from nothing. Are you now changing this to God being what existed before that which came about?
Also this idea of generating the singularity where relative good, desirable gifts and the like grow.
Religion likes to preach that there is no real good on the earth, but rather the potential good in all, and that all goodness evolves from sacrifice in life for the eternal gift and reward in an ethereal heaven. Is this what you are speaking of?

INTO WHAT IS THE UNIVERSE EXPANDING

Knowing what is in the present moment seems to elude the religionist because as it stands (with most religious philosophers) The good is always coming, but is never NOW.

Lots to think about, eh?

1 Corinthians 13:11
When I was a child, I spake as a child, I understood as a child, I thought as a child: but when I became a man, I put away childish things.

Obviously a child does not understand the reality of an adult. Technically speaking the human created in Sin/suffering, with the future being where all good lay (because the current situation is filled with so much suffering) in heaven. The state of the defective human as a child of God, leads to the ultimate growth of the Child into an adult upon a respectable death of the repentant child.

This could be the only thing that would make sense to the religionist who has claimed...
"What comes out of God, is not perfection and Godlike, but has to grow and evolve into Godlike form and function."

I guess God can't pull perfection out of nothing, but rather perfection (goodness and gifts etc.) have to evolve out of chaos and random chance.

Religion: The ultimate lottery! wink

I was addicted to the Hokey Pokey, but then I turned myself around!!