Originally Posted By: ImagingGeek

Originally Posted By: Tutor Turtle
And no one is really anti-god.

Sure there is - anyone who rejects the existence of supernatural phenomena would be anti-god(s).

No that would be anti supernatural phenomena as defined into a specific form called God.
If someone takes a position of resistence to an idea, yet formulates a reasonable idea of their own based on personal theories/belief in a function/process/order within the universe, which exists prior, during and after the event of the universe, saw it as something other than supernatural and called it God, then they would not be anti-God..

Everyone is familiar with the word God.
What most have an aversion to, is an authority that prescribes what that should or shouldn't mean to an individual.

If you could present a reasonable definition and allow for the experience and understanding of the subject, then one stops rejecting the idea based on someone elses needs, and the person becomes open to their own experience.

No one is anti God. No one is anti anything, only resistent to conflict of interests and experience.

People are often driven by fear to reject what historically presents itself as destructive information which threatens to take away freedom of choice and an ability to self empower their understanding thru direct experience.

I was addicted to the Hokey Pokey, but then I turned myself around!!