DIALOGUE BETWEEN REDEWENUR & ME, LG King
Originally Posted By: redewenur
Quote:
Some will no doubt miss this thread. I won't be among them.
My comments are outside the boxes: The feeling is mutual. As in all my life of 83 years, so far--before death I will go on to do other things--happily smile BTW, in what science are you an expert?
Quote:
Just as it's claimed that there's some good in everyone, so it might be claimed that there's some science in every thread.
Define "science", please.
Do you exclude social psycholgy (Boston University)--my expertise--it helps heal and even restore dysfunctional individuals, families, and the like.

Over the 60 years (1953 to now) I have served as a minister (servant) of the UCC, I have seen numerous lives restored to holistic health. One family I served--experienced two deaths in one year. The second death was as recently as this past week. My wife and I were there, for them. You can check it out on FaceBook.

What about the other soft-kind of sciences?
Quote:
It's sometimes hard to find evidence for either claim.
OK, but how hard have you looked? Did you ask me, or anyone, any hard questions? And what kind of evidence do you need, and would accept?
Quote:
The bulk of this thread has proven to be not even not-quite-science.
Then, how do you explain so many--over 6,000,000--views? cool eh!

Last edited by Revlgking; 07/14/13 02:15 AM. Reason: Always helpful

G~O~D--Now & ForeverIS:Nature, Nurture & PNEUMA-ture, Thanks to Warren Farr&ME AT www.unitheist.org