Originally Posted By: Revlgking
Orac, what an interesting debate--certainly not what I would call a friendly conversation, or a dialogue--that you and TT just had.

It wasn't unfriendly either Rev K I hope it was forcefully blunt at least that was what was intended.

I have no problems with anyone views I may agree or disagree with them but if you want to discuss them, then discuss them, don't posture and seek to hold positions by omission.

I differ from you on one personal trait I don't feel the need to be liked or friendly with everyone. I understand that in your religious views such things are undesirable because you value love above all else from comments because you associate love with the essence of your GOD.

It is probably a lot to do with my upbringing but also my people and my family have always been mountain people, in my homeland so a certain amount of loner behavior runs in us and we have an expression for it.

I have no problem if TT wants to discuss something but discuss it enough with the posturing garbage.

I believe in "Evil, Bad, Ungodly fantasy science and maths", so I am undoubtedly wrong to you.