Originally Posted By: Ellis
... So- keep going Rev. I'm sure you have lots to say--- Incidentally you did not answer directly to Bill's challenge on the 'Great Physician' I believe. I await your answer on that point with interest.
Thanks for your interest in this thread, everyone, including those who have ideas other than I do. Keep up your critique. But as Ellis pointed out. It is best to keep it short and to the point.
===============
PNEUMATOLOGY--the mother of modern psychology.
Briefly, I repeat something I said before: Readers of this forum will be aware of the fact that when I started this thread, I let it be known that, since my student days, I have been deeply interested in the study of 'pneumatology'(the study of the human spirit)--that is, the study of what the human spirit is and how by the simple act of will and affirmation we can pull the trigger that makes mental and physical things happen.

Following my own advice about brevity, I briefly say: When Jesus spoke about the power of the PNEUMA--the Spirit, he laid the foundation on which modern psychology is built. The moment we will to cultivate the Spirit of healing within us this great power starts all the processes necessary to accomplish what needs to be done.

Now, modern researchers are finally catching up to what Jesus taught and are writing about it. Check it out here: http://www.nytimes.com/2011/09/04/books/...?pagewanted=all

The book is titled:WILLPOWER--Rediscovering the Greatest Human Strength Now, what are your questions and comments?

Last edited by Revlgking; 12/23/11 06:18 AM.

G~O~D--Now & ForeverIS:Nature, Nurture & PNEUMA-ture, Thanks to Warren Farr&ME AT www.unitheist.org