Sam, note that I have re-edited my most recent theological comment about the 'god-hypothesis'. Also, I do not make the claim that I am the only non-theist THEIST:
Originally Posted By: samwik
Originally Posted By: Revlgking
So here is my re-edit. I like to think of G~O~D, not as a 'god' in any way shape or form--that is, an idol with dimensions--or even a supernatural being, with dimensions--the kind which monotheists call 'God'. It is also the kind of 'God' totally ignored and/or totally rejected by most secularists, especially by militant atheists (like Richard Dawkins and the late Christopher Hitchins, etc. ..._

BTW, I think of myself as being an a-theist--that is, one who respects the beliefs and opinions of sincere theists. However, at the same time I am calling for a new kind of THEISM, which I call UNITHEISM--see group on FaceBook.
So, would you still be able to say, "...me too; and I bet we all like to think of G~O~D.... ;)"
Sam, I am happy to say this: It is always a great pleasure to have a dialogue with posters like you. You have important things to say, important questions to ask, and you know how to be part of a friendly dialogue.

Now, about your questions. You ask me,
Quote:
1. At the generational level, what do you think about the way things are going for The Creation...?
Now I ask you, what do you mean by
Quote:
the generational level?
You also ask,
Quote:
2....Do you think today's "business as usual" course will sustain this Creation, to which we awoke some millennia ago?
Define, "business as usual". Have I confused you further? I hope not! laugh

Last edited by Revlgking; 07/20/14 07:20 PM. Reason: Always helpful

G~O~D--Now & ForeverIS:Nature, Nurture & PNEUMA-ture, Thanks to Warren Farr&ME AT www.unitheist.org