Originally Posted By: Revlgking

THIS THREAD HAS GONE BALLISTIC--FROM OVER 17,000 TO OVER 22,000 NEW HITS; and that is within a three-day span. WOW!

And yet no one posts anything new..
By the way, this is typical over a three day period.

In the last two months there have been two posts by Bill S (one to call b.s. on horoscopes, the other to make light of the possible attraction to smileys rather than the content of this thread) and one by the moderator, asking you to stop complaining to her in the incessant demands that people are required to follow your personal value systems regarding life inside Saggo, and outside of it.

That means there have been 450,000 hits (in those two months) with no comments other than those three (well excluding the dozen or so made by you claiming fame and glory over ownership of this thread, and the ballistic passing of 5000 disinterested viewers in three days),
and nothing has been posted to the subjective topic of the thread Title for much longer than that.

Don't know if 8 million passing viewers with no interest in the thread is anything to brag about rev. frown

Last edited by Tutor Turtle; 06/14/14 02:21 PM. Reason: to add something to the thread no one posts on

I was addicted to the Hokey Pokey, but then I turned myself around!!