Originally Posted By: Orac
Neat sidestep .. so I take it you (TT) don't want to discuss it ... you could just have said that smile

Evolution (Life domain): Energy spread thinner and thinner in more and more complex life....

... So there you have my slightly controversial views for what it is worth.
Orac, I understand your frustration. This being so, may I suggest that you take a close look at the message of Michael Dowd--author of, Thank GOD for EVOLUTION--how the marriage of science and religion will transform your life and our world (2007)

Quote:
John Mather, NASA senior astrophysicist, and the 2006 Nobel Prize winner in physics, said: "The universe took 13.7 billion years to produce this amazing book, I heartily recommend it. This is a wonderful answer to the question about how science and religion can exist."
and more,
Quote:
Physicist Frank Wilczek also won the Nobel Prize in physics, for 2004. He said, "Honest students of God should welcome the revelations of science as science, not fear them as threats. Here is a book in that spirit by and ardent believer who takes evolution to heart and celebrates it.

Here is Michael DOWD'S link, again: http://thankgodforevolution.com/
He welcomes people to write him at,
Feedback@ThankGodforEvolution

Last edited by Revlgking; 09/27/13 02:48 AM. Reason: Always helpful

G~O~D--Now & ForeverIS:Nature, Nurture & PNEUMA-ture, Thanks to Warren Farr&ME AT www.unitheist.org