Originally Posted By: Bill S.
It's all a matter of interpretation.
exactly, and everyone wants to be right, or interpret correctly
Originally Posted By: TT
And who gets to make the judgment call as the representative of Science over all opinions and ideas about what is relevant to science?

Does any one have to make a "judgement call" before someone can ask a question about a particular topic?

Not necessarily, one can make a judgment after the question comes to an answer. However I think in this case there was a judgment being cast regarding the thread and its past as you interpret it:
On and on.....same old same old. Boring!!!

Where's the science - even the "not quite science"?

If you get my drift...

The meaning of this sort of pseudo esoteric circumlocution is, as I observed, all a question of personal interpretation. The fact that you are able to ask this question indicates that you are aware of the elusive nature of meaning, and its dependence on the psyche. To seek any sort of third party elucidation, however, is to delude oneself that the deepest personal perception has an objective reality.

Ah, the what can't be seen doesn't exist scenario. Whereas what can be seen and experienced and agreed upon is real.

Here then, the I know, I am and I do becomes a democratic agreement upon the universal construct, due to the weakness in the personal measure of ones self.
Validation them becomes key not only to what is real, but if ones self is real.

I was addicted to the Hokey Pokey, but then I turned myself around!!