Kallog, you ask: "... what's the difference between GOD and nature?"

Kallog, keep in mind that, in my opinion 'GOD'--I could also write it as G.O.D., or G+O+D--is a very special acronym, which I do not confuse with nouns like, 'God', 'god' and nature--nouns with relative dimensions, not absolute ones.

Like the limited God of pantheism,'GOD'includes nature--that is, GOD includes nature in its material forms.

However, GOD as absolute being, was there before the Big Bang. Being absolute, GOD is also that which is in the here and now--what we call nature. In addition, GOD is that into which nature is expanding absolutely, forever and ever. GOD did not begin. Likewise, GOD will not end.

Any of us who cannot understand this concept, yet, simply will need more time to evolve until we do. What an opportunity we have, thank GOD!

Meanwhile, as defined below, pantheists think of nature and God as one and the same. Here is what pantheists say:
Quote:
Pantheism
Pantheism is a metaphysical and religious position. Broadly defined it is the view that

(1) “God is everything and everything is God … the world is either identical with God or in some way a self-expression of his nature” ... Similarly, it is the view that

(2) everything that exists constitutes a “unity” and this all-inclusive unity is in some sense divine ... A slightly more specific definition is given by Owen ... “‘Pantheism’ … signifies the belief that every existing entity is, only one Being; and that all other forms of reality are either modes (or appearances) of it or identical with it.” ...

Aside from Spinoza, other possible pantheists include some of the Presocratics; Plato; Lao Tzu; Plotinus; Schelling; Hegel; Bruno, Eriugena and Tillich. Possible pantheists among literary figures include Emerson, Walt Whitman, D.H. Lawrence, and Robinson Jeffers. Beethoven (Crabbe 1982) and Martha Graham (Kisselgoff 1987) have also been thought to be pantheistic in some of their work — if not pantheists.

Pantheism and Theism

Where pantheism is considered as an alternative to theism it involves a denial of at least one, and usually both, central theistic claims.
Theism is the belief in a “personal” God which in some sense is separate from (transcends) the world.
Pantheists usually deny the existence of a personal God. They deny the existence of a “minded” Being that possesses the characteristic properties of a “person,” such as having intentional states, and the associated capacities like the ability to make decisions.
Taken as an alternative to, and denial of, theism and atheism, pantheists deny that what they mean by God (i.e. an all-inclusive divine Unity) is completely transcendent. They deny that God is “totally other” than the world or ontologically distinct from it.

G~O~D--Now & ForeverIS:Nature, Nurture & PNEUMA-ture, Thanks to Warren Farr&ME AT www.unitheist.org