Originally Posted By: TheFallibleFiend
Originally Posted By: Bill S.
TFF, you really handed the home field advantage to TT there!
He's even more adept at that sort of tactic than Rev.

The home court advantage being the ability to relentlessly sputter nonsense? Yogic flying is bullcrap.

It's a mental and physical exercise. Plain and simple. Whatever you decided to pull out of that statement may be Poor reasoning from inadequate intellectual understanding of what I said, and a serious judgment about Yogic flying, and anything else you believe regarding TM. I think your judgment and prejudice predisposes you from hearing and grasping anything other than your own beliefs and projections of judgment.

C'est la Vie

Originally Posted By: Mike Kremer

Mr Turtle,

Might have to a be a bit more careful and not upset anyone, lest he disappear

I think there are some people who get upset too easily. For the most part I think I've come aboard with an idea that most are comfortable with expressing themselves without having to look over their shoulder in fear of saying what's on their mind. Evidently there are a few here and there who just can't tolerate it and take things far too personally.

You'd think in a science forum there would be more of an open mind to listen. Instead, I think there are some insecure folks who make snap judgments and say things that bring attention to things they don't wish to reveal about themselves.

The Reverend has been trying to oust me for some time, but up till now all of his personal notes to the moderators haven't made the same impression that my opinions have had towards his idea of dialogue or his ideas of being spiritual or pneumatic.
FF has been throwing insults at me since I've been here, and anyone else he feels doesn't meet his standards. I think I've been civil in responding to both the Reverends and FF's innuendos, and fair in returning information to meet their dissatisfaction.

I will admit, I don't always dance to the organ grinders music when he/she wants me to, but I don't think anyone is obliged to fall for another's opinions or beliefs just because someone insists they are inferior by their standards of self measure or don't meet their expectations.

Obviously if you decide to take offense to what I've posted at any time I would think (as a moderator) you might let me know exactly what it is that is offensive about my responses towards those who would find me in disagreement with their value comparisons in personal experiences and preferences, towards the topics and remarks made about any thread I have engaged.

I was addicted to the Hokey Pokey, but then I turned myself around!!