Recently, to Atheist/Agnostic Forum, which I frequent, I posted the following topic:

The Late CHRISTOPHER HITCHENS WAS NOT AN ATHEIST... he was an anti-theist.

Immediately, from a grumpy atheist, I got the following quick response:

"I don't believe you." I asked:
===============================

Then, will you believe a CBC podcast which I heard?

Right at this moment I am listening, by podcast, to a recent edition of Q--a news and interviews program--hosted by Jian Ghomeshi.

JG opened the program by referring to the death of Hitchens. He said that he was, "...one of the world's most outspoken atheists, though he often used the stronger term "anti-theist"... "

Later, JG played an interview recorded in Toronto, June, 2009. Christopher Hitchens actually begins the interview by saying: "I should start by saying that I am more of an anti-theist than an atheist ..."

He went on to explain that the whole idea of there being any kind of god, even a good one, was repulsive to him; that he had no need for a BIG brother, let alone a loving father.

It is up to us who created gods and religions in our own images to get on with life, and the passing on of our genes, with the help of good literature, the ironies of life, love and the like. I agree. Here is the podcast, the one which mentions CH,Dec 13:

http://www.cbc.ca/q/episodes/

Long before I had ever heard of CH, as a unitheist/panentheist I was an anti-traditional theist and started looking for a more enlightened kind of theology--the kind I love much in the same way CH said that he loved good literature.
===================
I forgot to mention:This thread is no registering over 3,100,000 hits.

G~O~D--Now & ForeverIS:Nature, Nurture & PNEUMA-ture, Thanks to Warren Farr&ME AT www.unitheist.org