Originally Posted By: Revlgking

"The initial phase of the universe (that first fraction of a second from the Big Bang) had to be set up in a very special way in order for stars, galaxies and ultimately life to form. Cosmologist Fred Hoyle did some major work on the nuclear reactions that go on inside stars to form all the chemical elements out of the simplest building block, which is hydrogen. He discovered that there needs to be a very fine balance of the forces in nature in order to make carbon, and then to make oxygen without destroying the carbon.

Although he didn't believe in God, Hoyle said that his work let him to the conclusion that there was a super-intellect behind physics, chemistry and biology, and that there are no blind forces worth speaking about in nature.

Mr. Revlgking,

I think you and Mr. Hoyle have a big mental problem, sorry.

The initial phase of our mothers’ womb ( that first fraction of a second from the big bang of the spermatozoon envelope) had to be set up in a very special way in order for a morula developed to a blastula, and then, to a fetus, an embryo… we are watching that the female womb needs to be a very fine balance of forces in order to make a new creature. The scene we are watching here and now never let any person to a conclusion that there is a super-intellect behind the physics, chemistry and biology of ours mothers’ wombs, and there are no blind forces worth speaking about that. A female giraffe makes something, without applying any kind of super-intellect. And the reptile that was evolved to mammal did not applied intellect for doing the mammalian reproductive apparatus also.

Everything about the first moment of our body is merely natural. Our ancestors, from primates to stars and particles, were natural things. Everything created in this Universe is natural. So, the right conclusion is that nature is universe and Universe is nature. We are watching that natural things are created BY NATURAL METHOD FROM NATURAL THINGS. We never saw the action of any super-intellect, alien to Nature, creating something. Then, by the sake of hells, how can your mind to bring on a kind of thing that your senses and the real known history of Nature never was showed?!!!

If everything created after the Big Bang are natural things by natural method, if we are watching here a scene identical to the theory about the first moment of this Universe happening by natural method… why one’s mind goes far away of the beam seeing an alien ghost to Nature as the creator?!!!

I think I know the answer. For surviving in a more comfortable way, as predators of others human beings energy, we need a world vision that justifies our behavior. Like Christianity admitting a social system shared between the boss and the employer. But… the creators of religions never wanted to be the employees.

Am I wrong?

Author of "The Universal Matrix/DNA of Natural Systems and Life's Cycles"