I can add that perhaps you should be thinking: G~Õ~D
Great-Omni-Dazzlement!GeneratesOrganizes&Delivers wink

After all that's what you preach to everyone else.

Instead you express a belief that you are a victim to circumstances and evils outside of any G~Õ~D.

Don't you find that a bit hypocritical?

Good G~Õ~D man, have some willpower to give thanks to all that is in all that comes to you, rather than continuously whining about anything and everything that isn't G~Õ~D, and has more power than your G~Õ~D, which obstructs G~Õ~D, from making you the center of reality.

You're examples of victimization and the need to attack are reminiscent of the Crusades, the Spanish Inquisition and the religious witch hunts of the past and present.

You aren't setting a very good example for your image of G~Õ~D, yourself or any association to the church of G~Õ~D that you supposedly represent.

Like Rose implies, perhaps you have nothing to offer that is other than the repetition of self interests, coupled with the insistence that others comply to your beliefs and opinion. That and your derogatory remarks to anyone or anything that gets in the way of making that the reason for you, or anyone else being here might be the reason 8 million views of this thread haven't Generated~Organized~or~Delivered anything new to this topic without you twisting it around again and again to highlight your personal life history and your special beliefs and opinions.

Last edited by Tutor Turtle; 05/06/14 02:56 PM. Reason: G~Õ~D made me do it

I was addicted to the Hokey Pokey, but then I turned myself around!!