Originally Posted By: Amaranth Rose II
Rev, I tried following your link and got a G-mail sign up page. Do you have another link? I didn't see anywhere on that page to go to any article about hypnosis.

Thanks! Amaranth
Amaranth, let's see if this works, OK!
https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/article/2...se-art-edit_btn
===================================

Interestingly, Edwin J Dingle, was known as a journalist, a world traveller and the founder of the course from The Institute of Mentalphysics. As I recall, curious world traveller that he was, he actually came to visit Bell Island, NL. www.bellisland.net where I was born, Jan, 1930. I vaguely remember him asking if we (the Kings) were in the public gathering. After, he shook our hands.

One final note: Later, at university www.mta.ca I showed my prof--that is, the one who in charge of guiding me into philosophy, psychology and theology, my major subjects and loaned him the folder I had about Mental-physics. When he returned the folder to me, I was happy to hear him comment that he heartily approved of most of the basic ideas in the materials.

Last edited by Revlgking; 06/23/15 05:38 AM. Reason: Always helpful

G~O~D--Now & ForeverIS:Nature, Nurture & PNEUMA-ture, Thanks to Warren Farr&ME AT www.unitheist.org