Philosophy of Religions--all religions, including ... [ Turner ] Jean's maiden name, which I used, FEBRUARY 2, 2007, to start the series
==========================
OVER THE YEARS,
Quote:
MODERATORS, IMO, THE NOT QUITE SCIENCE FORUM HAS BEEN FOR ANYONE, INCLUDING ME, A GREAT ONE IN WHICH TO PRACTICE THE ART OF WRITING.

CONSTRUCTIVE CRITICISM I ENJOY, BUT KNOCKERS ...HMMM!
As expected, over the years, this thread, which has had its share of knockers--like long-gone DAM Morgan and others in the first few posts ... even recent TROLLs, like ???? [Sorry, ???? has no profile--too fearful, I suspect]

Notwithstanding all this, I have learned many things at SAGG and I have enjoyed the exercise ...

===========
SHE WAS CONSTRUCTIVE
The name Ellis comes to mind--a female teacher from Australia--We miss her constructively critical and yet helpful comments, and those of other great supporters of SAGG.

But, sad to say, Ms Ellis found the posts of ????, The TROLL, "MIND NUMBING" and nonconstructive.

They made her tired She made it clear that this was one of the main reasons why she left posting to SAGG.

READERS, here is what I do: Sure, with the help of the TOGGLE button, hoping to find at least a modicum of clarity of thought in the posts of ????, I take a peek ... Dam it, no clarity. All I see is a cloud of foggy BLAH!BLAH!BLAH--even when I am under attack.

However, as soon as I run into this crisis, I TOGGLE. Then ... very slowly ... I get off the road, where I sit and wait for the fog to clear.
=================
BTW, TAKE HEART (PNEUMA) and a deep breath.

HERE IS GOOD NEWS: THIS LINK, BELOW, is a printable and easily readable form of this thread.:

http://www.scienceagogo.com/forum/ubbthr...amp;type=thread
====================
Meanwhile, I am sure it HAS BEEN NOTICED by many, including our moderators:

The BIGGEST challenge of this thread happens when we posters too often major in minors and specialize in BLAH! BLAH! BLAH! ... fog-making kind of posts, filled with mud-slinging, person-knocking and ad hominems attacks! SAD!

Such posts tells us a lot about the nature of the unfortunate, fear-filled, sad, jealous and ENVIOUS types who love to eat "sour grapes"--too afraid of setting up a personal thread.

Despite the destructive knockers--I think of the long-gone DAM Morgan, and others at that time--from the beginning in 2007, this thread began to grow, FAST. Amazingly so, and now it has nearly eight million, that is.

Yes, 8,000,000 hits. THANK G~Õ~D FOR READERS--with great readers, who needs knockers?

Last edited by Revlgking; 05/04/14 10:00 PM. Reason: Always helpful

G~O~D--Now & ForeverIS:Nature, Nurture & PNEUMA-ture, Thanks to Warren Farr&ME AT www.unitheist.org