Chansen, The Jesus? of Wondercafe2 laugh

Jesus? Did you nominate yourself, Chansen? cool Good for you!
NB: I do not like offering put-downs. Surely most GOOD People, including atheists/agnostics that I know, usually enjoy give encouragement to others, eh!
===================================
Quote:
You Linds, if it wasn't for Tutor Turtle, it would just be you talking to yourself.
So what! I like my own company. I learn a lot listening to that which Generates Order and Design within me. No mind-numbing headaches.

Your threads seem to get views, but not much else. So? Politicians can love votes with having to listen to speeches from voters. BTW, in other forums, as well as here, I get all the feed-back I need, and then some.

Quote:
You link to them in places like Twitter and About.com I see.
BTW, thanks for the chat. It reveals a lot about the kind of person you are.

Quote:
That will drive up views, and a lot of the views will be bot re-indexing the thread for search engines.
Does it drive up views me, and NOT for others? If so, that tells me something!

Quote:
Bragging about views like you do is pointless, as 8,000,000 views doesn't mean anything when you only have 2000 replies.
2000 replies keep me busy and content!

That's 4000 views per reply, which is a nonsensical ratio.

Quote:
Either there is a bug in the counting system once it reaches a certain number, or Google had issues. One reply for every 4000 views is Nigerian email territory.
Thanks for the info!

Quote:
And for a sub forum called "Not-Quite-Science", you're expanding the definition of "not quite". From what I've seen, I agree with Tutor Turtle, and I think he has been quite reasonable.
If you think so, set up a thread with him.

Quote:
Evidently Chansen from wondercafe does ...
What happened? Did someone fall out of bed? laugh

Last edited by Revlgking; 11/06/14 04:16 AM. Reason: a

G~O~D--Now & ForeverIS:Nature, Nurture & PNEUMA-ture, Thanks to Warren Farr&ME AT www.unitheist.org