Funny how the most simple cry for help offers a new perspective in how ones suffering is simply made up in ones own mind.

One minute your losing friends who you imagine have a similar interest in repetition and personal glory, and the next it was all a mistake and you realize your having gobs of fun with your friends.

Guess you can't really learn anything when the cup is full and there is no room for anything other than the panic created around ones own delusions in reality. blush

Glad the moderator was able to save you from yourself rev. wink

If anything you learned that it's a simple matter of opinion why someone might not share your view of why no one responds to your thread.(being that you can't seem to get a witness.. laugh )
One minute your glorifying the eight million hits and claiming they all read the content, and the next your complaining that I'm the reason no one replies. sick
Perhaps with the alternate viewpoint made by the moderator you might see its not what you thought (as was noted by you) but possibly the worn and repetitive self aggrandized political approach to the sale of your personal opinion, beliefs and self appointed titles of accomplishment (as suggested by other opinions).

I guess as long as you like to promote democratic rule, you could turn this to the favor of your first opinions of how evil and vacuous I have become in sucking all success from you into the black hole of vagueness, since I refuse to offer you any background that you can present to homeland security in hopes of having me removed forcibly from the forum, by simply gaining a few votes in favor of overturning the moderators point of view.. eek
The good news is, that you can still imagine that all those visits result in glorious review of your self proclaimed images of personal invention and claim to fame.
No one can take that from you... You might as well hold onto that one for as long as your are transitioning into the 4th dimension and counseling so many who are still living in the 3rd dimensional reality. You can at least offer the experience of imagining all that is Good~Organized and Delivered by the dazzling omnipresent deity you made up, even tho you found that it is so lacking in the isolated confrontations with those who might refuse to offer themselves in sacrifice to the alter of Rev. Lindsay King.

You could have had a great career in politics. It's pretty close to the same characterized approach to selling yourself as the voice of God.. or, in your case, wink the voice of G~Õ~D. whistle

I imagine you miss the good ol' days when the pharisees and sadducees just put a hit out on anyone who disturbed the continuity of personal fame and glory within the ruling class of the church, having any perpetrator of obstruction with policy beheaded or crucified for the good of the pastoral image. mad

Last edited by Tutor Turtle; 05/07/14 03:38 AM. Reason: You can learn something new from every experience

I was addicted to the Hokey Pokey, but then I turned myself around!!