Well we could just backtrack a bit to review the content of this forum topic, which (when guided by the forces of the reverends narcissim) focuses mainly on how G~Õ~D is defined by rev. lgk and how he sees himself as rising above any principals set into place prior to the grand entrance of rev. lgk by the unique formulation of acronyms and definitions of reality.

The reverends most recent post doesn't actually highlight the questions asked of him but rather the activities of the reverend, and a call for attention to where he lives lately in the continuing advertisement of wondercafe...

My guess is that the topic of question could be detailed in a book thru the interpretations of various means in psychological profiling, or we could just rehash what the reverend wants to say about what he thinks about G~Õ~D in his changing definitions that follow his changing belief system.

I know I've been entertained as he pulls ideas presented by others to make them into his own, and seeks to gain both credit and the attention of others as he pines for the days when he used to have the attention of the crowd as the entertainer in the spotlight of the pulpit. wink

I was addicted to the Hokey Pokey, but then I turned myself around!!