Originally Posted By: kallog
[quote=Revlgking]
...At the end of the day it's still religion. No offense, but your GOD isn't everywhere. Without a testable definition it's no more reality than Hairy McLeary.
Kallog, with respect, let science do what it does best: study, weigh and measure things that came into being after the BIG Bang--creation. A god who can be located, measured and defined in terms set by science in an idol. As the great scientist, Nicola Tesla, said, "G.O.D.(or G+O+D) has no dimensions". This is why I use the acronym. The noun 'God' is too small.

The only verb I use when talking about GOD is the verb to be. For me, GOD simply is--infinite and eternal Being. All that exists derives from GOD that was, is and always will be.

I do not believe in a god, or a 'God'; Like the great Carl Jung said, I KNOW GOD as imminent Being.

Also, with the help of science, I am exploring GOD as transcendent Being. It is an eternal and joyful work.

G~O~D--Now & ForeverIS:Nature, Nurture & PNEUMA-ture, Thanks to Warren Farr&ME AT www.unitheist.org