I'll take a stab at your brief statement. If there is an opining assertion sure to elicit responses it is yours, so indulge me to explain. I believe the problem of diverse opinions on the subject of God lies in the incomplete thoughts and theories surrounding religion. One of the most intrinsic characteristics of man is the desire to "know". Equally intrinsic is the search for truth and it means both are kind of interchangable. In this sense everyone is religious by attaching faith to one thing or another believing something to be true. Today, when God enters into it calamity ensues. For many who believe in God the Bible is their foundation for faith, on the other hand mainly the atheist relies on the sterile concepts of science as the foundation for their belief, so in fact atheism is a religion. The question is whether it is possible for one or the other to be true. It is and it satisfies both of the above intrinsic characteristics.

I would offer that the two main pursuits for truth and knowledge are destined to come together at a common meeting ground of understanding. This means one of the two has been built on a false foundation and one will have to acknowledge the other. What I am saying is science will have to acknowledge the concept of God at some point in the future. This does not mean the findings of science are wrong, only that the infinite plethora of speculation is wrong regarding many of these findings. The inquiry has not even determined what energy is let alone suggest there is no God. I furhter suggest don't believe that particles are the foundation for energy because they aren't. They are a manigfestation of energy, an "effect" from a source as yet undetermined notwithstanding quantum mechanics.

I will close by saying all of above will be proven by scientific review. When? I'm not sure but they are close. Keep a sharp eye on how dark energy is mitigated and absorbed into theory. It is a partial answer.