Originally Posted By: Revlgking

This prompts me to ask a lot of questions about the nature, function and value of SAGG itself and of belonging to it.

Why? What gives value to something or someone in your personal opinion and in your church?

Meanwhile, let us encourage all writers to fill out a good and valid profile.

I vote for anonymity. Generally speaking there are a lot of nosy people in the world who would set personal standards for others, so they can judge whether another person has any value by pasting labels upon them.
In no way, should any of the readers of SAGG be isolated from and meeting with genuine research scientists, inventors and the explorers of new ideas, who are among us?

All the more reason for anonymity. There are those who walk a path, that insist others traverse the same path as they do, and would judge others for non-compliance to belief and standards of living. Religion has long been known to badger those who do not live up to the beliefs and standards of the authoritative outlook upon life and lifestyle.
Those who are critical of themselves often are critical of others and look to align all to their own path, in order to further validate their own idea of self righteousness.

So let's encourage all those out there who want to be a part of Saggo to exercise their freedom of choice, and to avoid the fear that lends itself to those who would judge others by their histories, color, social background, or title.
Nosy people can get over themselves, and if anyone feels like they need validation for titles and self pasted labels because they lack self esteem, I'm sure they can find someone to stroke their sense of self worth if that is what they need.

I was addicted to the Hokey Pokey, but then I turned myself around!!