I repeat: It is my experience that children, before they reach the age where they can think rationally, and people with child-like minds tend to think objectively, that is, literally.

Keep in mind: I have all the respect in the world for children and for people with humble and childlike-minds. Children and people who think this way will ask such questions like: Who made God? Or, how big is God? Where is he? Can he see and hear what I am doing right now? Does he know everything that I have ever done and ever will do?

EXAMPLES OF THE CHILD-LIKE MIND
Quote:
A child was over heard saying his prayers: "Dear God, please take care of my daddy, mommy, sister, brother, my doggy and me. Oh, please take care of yourself, God. If anything ever happens to you, we're gonna be in a big mess.
=========================================================
A six-year-old boy told his minister: "My mother always say
a prayer of thanks about me every night."

"Very interesting" said the minister, "What does she say?".

The boy replied, "She always thanks God that I am in bed."
==========================================================
Johny had been misbehaving and was sent to his room. After a while he emerged and informed his mother that he had thought it over and then said a prayer.

"Fine", said the pleased mother. "If you ask God to help you not misbehave, He will help you." "Oh, I didn't ask
Him to help me not misbehave," said Johnny. "I asked Him to help you put up with me."
===============================================================
A little boy was overheard praying:
"Lord, if You can't make me a better boy, don't worry about it. I'm having a real good time like I am!"
==============================================================
A ten-year old was asked by a Sunday School teacher: Who decides who marries who? The child responded: "No person really decides, before they grow up, who they're going to marry. God decides it all, way before you get to find out later who you're stuck with.