Originally Posted By: Revlgking
BTW, TT, have you ever stopped for a moment to think: YOU are an important protagonist in the interesting drama that is going on here?
Don't you mean lack of drama? Tho you're the number one contributor and self proclaimed subject of interest within this thread, there is much evidence to the fact that the majority of those who come here lack an interest to participate.

However, importance is relative. All things have their place in the scheme of things.

Some are enamored with the idea that they deserve the attention, and not so much with the world around them or the people in it.

Perhaps it is what YOU write, not so much what I write, that is attracting so many readers.

The idea was posted that there is a lack of attraction, which is why there are so many hits and no posts. That was the reason you gave for your shock and disappointment, remember?
However I won't discount the possibility that there may be an interest in what I have to say outside of the general need for instant gratification and one liners that so easily stimulate the simple minded personality.
It is those genius-like, code-based and brain-numbing posts of yours. Readers keep coming back to see how all protagonists respond, and to see if they, as readers, can break the code. smile
I don't seem to fail so easily the mind that has extended itself beyond the come, fetch and sit command.
I think you assume that just because your mind can't keep up, that no one else can. Probably due to the lack of focus on the subject at hand, and the desperate need for attention and validation for the personal and changing opinions (So often repeated in every post of yours).

BTW, I am also enjoying the drama at WonderCafe.ca http://www.wondercafe.ca/users/inannawhimsey

A plug for one the many sites you advertize the definitions of G~O~D, along with your personal biography of self proclaimed fame and glory?

Do you think you might ever really add something on topic here, rather than to advertize yourself and your conversations on other websites in this and other threads in SAGG?

I was addicted to the Hokey Pokey, but then I turned myself around!!