I hate to have to tell you this, but I have received word from someone claiming to be Mike's wife to the effect that he is no longer among the living. I cannot verify that independently, but his prolonged absence from SAGG tends to lend credence to this claim. So I am going to operate on the assumption that I am the only continuing moderator. The topic of this thread, Philosophy of Religions, etc, is fairly broad and all-encompassing. Perhaps we could limit it to the discussion of the merits or lack thereof of religion, and not get into long-winded psychological analysis of other posters. And in the meantime, we should all get a little thicker skinned regarding what other people say about us, and not take umbrage when we are criticized or find that we are characterized in a way which we take to be unflattering. If someone describes us in a negative way, we need to be willing to take responsibility for that image and see if we maybe have done something to warrant the criticism. It should make us think, not bug the moderator because we are peeved.

Peace and Health,

Amaranth

If you don't care for reality, just wait a while; another will be along shortly. --A Rose