Originally Posted By: Revlgking
????, I just lost my be-numbed mind and I do not even miss it.
Pretty much what I was referring too when I mentioned your lack of connectivity to the 3rd dimensional reality.
Originally Posted By: Revlgking
Please, do not waste your time trying to get my attention.
I really don't have to try...
Any response to the ad hominems you cast upon myself, or any mention of the disconnect with reality in the loss of your mind are instantaneously met with more of the same references to the past comment of another poster to try and bolster your hatred for all things not G~Õ~D-like, or your campaign for self recognition (being that you have been ignored 8 million times by those who do not respond to this thread).

You really should try living in a world that is not solely within the bubble of your own beliefs and opinions.
I think that was the gist of the moderators response when you went whining to them with the order to force members of this forum to reveal their private lives and interests to you, so that you could make comparisons and judge everyone against the ideals you maintain, in the hopes of keeping a polish on the self made badge you want to wear, exemplifying your self, and your G~Õ~D.

I was addicted to the Hokey Pokey, but then I turned myself around!!