Quote:
If we use the dictionary definition of pneuma: the vital spirit; the soul.

1. How would you separate that which is pneumatological (of the spirit or soul), and non-pneumatological (not of the spirit or soul)?

2. What would separate any comment from your idea of a pneumatological comment?

3. Is your idea of a pneumatological comment similar to others ideas of a pneumatological comment, or is your own opinion of what is pneumatological unique to you?
TT, take note: I have changed the order in which you asked some of your questions.
Also, I am not a fixed-position kind of thinker.
Anyone is free to tell me that I am wrong.
And I am more than willing to look at any evidence that demonstrates that I am wrong.
=========================
When I offer the following answers to your questions, I speak as an animal-lover and one who respects animal rights.
If I had my way, like my daughter, I would be a total vegetarian.
And let us not confuse the issue by talking about domesticated animals and ones in close contact with human beings.
Some animals seem to be quite capable being trained to be behave rationally and pneumatologically.
I also accept the idea that it is possible that our ancient ancestors and pre-historic ancestors were perhaps closer to being animals than being rational humans.

1. In my opinion, wild animals are strictly somatological and psychological beings.
They kill and eat other animals, without any sense of shame or guilt.
Unlike human, rational and pneumatological beings, they are incapable of sinning.
They are natural psychopaths and sociopaths.
Similarly, human-like psychopaths and sociopaths are incapable of sinning.

2. Rephrase the question. It make little sense to me.

3. Before he created the word 'psychology', Phillip Melanchthon--who assisted Martin Luther to translate Hebrew and Greek into German--created the word 'pneumatology'.
It was the early secular humanists who flogged the idea of 'psychology' so that it retired the common use of 'pneumatology'.

I think I am one of the few who, unaware of the work of Melanchthon, resurrected the term and has introduced it into common use, for example, in Wikipedia.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pneumatology?oldid=0

SINNER? Of course I am. It simply describes who I am
I am thankful to know that I am a pneumatological being, capable of sinning. Therefore, capable of feeling shame and guilt.
Therefore, ready to do something about it.
It is what makes me want to be human and more humane.
If I were lost in the deep forest, or in slavery, and did not know that I was, I would remain lost, and a slave.
Being aware that I am ignorant is the first step to getting knowledge.
Thank G~0~D--note the use of Tildes
Check out http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tilde
The tilde (play /ˈtɪldə/, play /ˈtɪldi/; ˜ or ~ ) is a grapheme with several uses. The name of the character comes from Spanish, from the Latin titulus meaning "title" or "superscription", though the term "tilde" has evolved and now has a different meaning in linguistics.

G~O~D--Now & ForeverIS:Nature, Nurture & PNEUMA-ture, Thanks to Warren Farr&ME AT www.unitheist.org